ONLINE SOURCES (these sources are accessible online via the BGU library and will be the main sources for the course in the present conditions):
1. F. Sekerka, Thermal physics, Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers, 2015,
2. L. Reichl, A modern course in statistical physics, 2016, ch. 2-3.
3. R. Hołyst, A.j Poniewierski, Thermodynamics for Chemists, Physicists and Engineers, 2012.
Basic hardcopy sources:
1. K. Huang, Introduction to statistical physics, 2010. QC 174.8.H82 2010 /basic source/, ch. 1-6, 8-9.
2. Kittel and Krommes, Thermal physics. QC 311.5.K52 1980 /basic source/
3. Reif, Fundamentals of Statistical and Thermal Physics. QC 175 .R43 /basic source/